As a farm on only two acres, we can’t do everything, so we get by with a little help from our friends. We get help and support from a variety of other farms and establishments with a commitment to local and sustainable foods.
Our friends include:
- P & B Boulangerie Bistro: A French-inspired bakery and bistro in Wellfleet, devoted to using the purest ingredients and processes.
- Pain d’Avignon: A Hyannis bakery using old-world baking techniques and recipes to offer bread its most simple and authentic form, with nopreservatives or artificial ingredients.
- The Chocolate Peddler: The storefront for Chef Paul ‘s extraordinary hand-crafted chocolate truffles and catering business.
- Shy Brother’s Farm/Hannahbells Cheeses: Tiny artisanal cheeses handmade by the very shy Santos brothers from their third-generation dairy farm in Westport, Massachusetts.
- The Local Food Report: Elspeth Hay’s weekly report on local food issues for WCAI, Cape Cod’s NPR affiliate.
- Edible Cape Cod: A quarterly magazine devoted to local food events, resources, and issues.
- Orleans Farmers’ Market: Complete information on the Orleans Farmers’ Market.
- Massachusetts Farmers’ Markets: A list of farms, farmers’ markets, farm stands and other local agricultural businesses in Massachusetts.